Friday, October 5, 2012

Miniature advent calendar for this year open for registration

We have a nice tradition with advent calendars in Mini treasures wiki, we have done it already three times and every year we are getting more and more followers. Linda asked to create the page for this year as there are already people asking her when they can reserve their date.

If you want also to contribute to our advent calendar go and reserve a day for yourself. This year we are filling the dates well before the due date in order to avoid the hassle (it has been quite exciting for me to wait if the pages are filled in time, sometimes they werent and then I needed to invent something fast). So we are filling the pages in advance but the secret is safe - the pages are opened to public on a due date only.

What can you add to your page then? Something related to Christmas of course. You can share your project, you can make a video, printables, instructions. Use your imagination and start counting days for 1st of December when we open the first window of the Advent calendar! :)

If you have anything you want to ask about the calendar, leave a comment below and I answer you as soon as I can. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna,
    I am interested in your adventskalender but I have problems with the computer. If you want you can use some of my photos for your calender.
    http://minisonja.blogspot.de/search/label/X-MAS%20SHOP
    a big hug from Germany
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in!! just please remind me of dates etc...as i am busy now with other things in life, but have thought what to send to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Sonja and Anna, I go and reserve a page for you in a minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting,thank you for inviting me. I am so interested in seeing what others will be posting.What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me to join,this is soo exciting. I am looking forward to seeing what others will be posting.I am sure it will amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.