Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HeiaHeia! (move babe move)

I have a confession to make: I do not move enough. But as there are two times a year people make promises I am now trying to improve the situation - with help of you of course: chearlead for me!

What?

I am member of HeiaHeia. It is like Facebook but the status updates are all about keeping fit. And as they say: everything counts. It is better to walk the stairs than use the elevator, it is better to walk to shop than to drive a car, it is better to take a bike instead of a bus and so on. And it might be a good idea to go to a gym but I am not expecting too much from myself ;). But I just took a walk so that I would have something to report to HeiaHeia before writing about it to you (which proves it is working, it got me moving). I have created a group for Mini treasures and I feel myself very lonely there - come and start moving with me virtually and spiritually - I cannot be the only miniaturist who rather stays at home with dollhouses than goes outside to look for some sweat...

Ps. Remember to participate to our contest - you have still one day to participate - edit the wiki, correct a spelling mistake, introduce yourself or add your favorite link, everything counts also for that ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.