We are starting to reserve the pages of our traditional advent calendar.
It is a fun way to promote your miniature projects - for free.
Last year some of the people also organized a lottery. One of the people who had left a comment on their page won the mini on that page. Hopefully this tradition continues this year too :).
If you need help with reserving, we have a Yahoo group for giving support to each others.
Basically you need to
- log in to Pbworks (for that you need a PBworks account)
- choose one of the days from http://minitreasures.pbworks.com/w/page/62245469/advent_calendar_2013
- open the page with that date
- press edit
- write your name on that page
- wait until Linda or I hide the page from others (change the security of the page)
- fill your page
- wait that Linda or I open the page for others again just before your own date
- enjoy the comments and link traffic you are getting :)
I AM IN AGAIN! :)ReplyDelete
hope i did it right..for the 9th!ReplyDelete