Thursday, May 7, 2009

Copyrights of photos and videos

I have been very careful with pictures - the one who has taken the photo owns the rights and nobody should use pictures from web without the approval of the originator. There's one exception: Creative Commons licensed pictures in Flickr. Do you know if there are same kind of licenses in other systems too?

Video copyrights were a mystery for me so far but I got advice from a forum guru and he told that it is safe you use embedded YouTube videos in forums so I started to add them to the wiki.

See e.g. Titania's palace or Queen Mary's dollhouse.

I like also the videos made by MiniMaker07, see e.g. the Victorian dollhouse in this page.

So if you find nice YouTube videos please add them to the wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.