Saturday, August 28, 2010

Interviewing Maria, fan number 250 in Facebook

Wohoo, nice to see where are growingin every front, recently we reached a milestone of more than 250 fans in Facebook. It will be interesting to see which services (Facebook 268, Flickr 258, Twitter 178, YouTube 28) reaches first 500 contacts :).

Hi Maria! How does it feel to be the 250th fan in our Facebook page? It feels fine, that means that there is lots of people who likes this lovely hobby :)

Tell a little about yourself: who you are, where do you come from and what do you do?I am Maria, mom and wife, miniaturist and engineer from Tammela, Finland.

Do you have any hobbies other than miniatures?
Yes, music is important for me, also reading.. I am big fan of Agatha Christie.. I am also quite a collector.. Beatles records, dolls, teddy bears, old toys etc..

When and how did you start doing miniatures?
My husband did me a dollhouse year 2000. All started then.

What is your latest / next mini-project? I am doing dollhouse Väinölä and Dollhouse Välitalo.
How did you find Mini Treasures wiki and what is your favorite page in the wiki? JJ sent me the wiki address. I like the instructions/prints part, 40's, 50's.. there is lots of everything!

What would you like to see in the wiki in the future? Difficult part.. all kind of projects! :)
Thanks for the interview Maria! You forgot to mention the shop you have ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.