I like reading interviews of miniaturists but currently lack the time to do them regularly in this blog (I have asked if one of you would like to come to do the interviews here).
So this time I take the easy way: I interview all of you at the same time :). Answer to the questions either by commenting or by blogging (add the link to comments in that case). The poll is open to everyone.
1. Do you have roomboxes? How many? Link to pictures?
2. If you make roomboxes, why? what is the best thing for you in roomboxes?
3. Have you ever given a roombox as a gift? What was the reason and theme you chose?
4. What is your favorite roombox about? Share a link/picture.
5. Have you been inspired by someone's roombox? Who was it and can you share a link?
6. Any other sources for inspiration?
7. What kind of boxes or containers have you used for your projects?
8. Do you also have a dollhouse? What are the similarities and differences betweem them?
9. What kind of roombox you are planning to do next?
10. Anything else you would like to tell about roomboxes?