Sunday, April 1, 2012

April is our Birthday month!

3 years ago I realized there were no English wiki about miniatures so I started one myself. 3 years earlier I had started one in Finnish so I started to translate it but soon Mini treasures wiki grew bigger than the original.

Since then we have celebrated our birthday :).

This year there will be:
- a contest. The people who edit the members page during April will enroll to a lottery (more details about this later)
- 25 MTW Awards winners. It will be given to 25 sites bringing us most traffic (you will find new cool sites among them)
- a possibility to make birthday wishes: tell us a wiki page you would like to get improved.

Do you have other ideas how we could celebrate the event? Since it is Easter month too, we will share also Easter goodies with you :).

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Mini treasures.
    MiniHugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! ^^

    I mentioned it in my blog, hopefully it will help to bring more "life to" contest..

    I love Halloween and of course everything to do with witches - so I every now and then check those pages out to get inspirations, before browsing other pages ^^

    I think finding Mini treasures wiki was one of the best things that's happened to me after I found the fabulous world of miniatures - I get so much ideas,inspirations and the courage to try new things myself too through it

    MiniHugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.