Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Customizing your Firefox with MTW


Did you know that you can customize your Firefox? I did not until yesterday. I tried two different Personas but started to miss one with miniatures in it so I created "Mini treasures wiki Persona". If you want to use it just click the orange Wear this Persona button. Here's another one. I know some of you could make a really cool Persona for Mini treasures wiki, so go ahead and do it :). Then add a link to this blog entry or to wiki itself. :)

PS. Just of my curiosity I checked which browsers are used by MTW users. Green is Firefox, blue is Internet Explorer (IE), the smaller ones are Safari, Chrome, Opera and Mozilla. I am so happy with Firefox I have not tried other browsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.