Some time ago I shared metrics from Google Analytics with you and as I found it really interesting I do it again. :)
TOP-10 countries (wiki visitors)
1. United States
5. United Kingdom
Are these the countries with most miniaturists also?
On average people stay 5 minutes in the wiki and visit 3.13 pages.
I started measuring the wiki in November and now there are 50 people who have visited the wiki 100-200 times during these months. Quite a lot :).
The most popular search phrase was ´how to make dollhouse from foam core´ so I made a new page for that.
The most popular wiki pages during the last 30 days were:
2. main page
3. trash_minis - I am very glad about this since I am one of those miniaturists who love to turn trashes to treasures :)
4. diy - do it yourself is number 4 while shops are lower...
5. projects - my favorite page as I always want to do theme projects
6. hearts - well, we just had Valentine´s day :)
7. roomboxes - interesting, roomboxes are more popular than dollhouses...
9. advent_calendar_2009 - people were still looking at our advent calendar and I am not surprised - it was very nice indeed, thanks again for everyone who participated :)
10. facebook - a new page I created to collect all those nice fan pages and groups there in Facebook for us miniaturists and doll lovers.
Top-10 sites bringing traffic to the wiki:
2.(direct) - via bookmarks
3. flickr.com - via our group I guess
4. nukkekoti.pbworks.com - this is my dollhouse wiki in Finnish
5. facebook.com - via our Facebook page I guess
7. schifka.vuodatus.net - via Nanna´s blog
9. ca.mc539.mail.yahoo.com - via Canadian Yahoo mails
10. hannajaleijona.blogspot.com - via Hanna´s blog
Nanna and Hanna both belong to a dollhouse discussion group called Nukkekotielämää which I started with my friends 7 years ago and now we are like one happy family with about 40 miniaturist (we are limiting the amount of members so that we can know each other). I am very happy to have them in this list :).
The more I study the results the better I can customize the wiki for you. I just wish I had more time for this...