Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

and happy new year and decade to you my treasured mini friends!

Playing with the wiki has been like an adventure. I have the background from Finnish wiki but changing the language and to bigger audience has really challenged my creativity. I knew how to reach the Finnish miniaturists but reaching the miniaturists all over the world is a completely different thing. If you any ideas how to spread the word, I am listening. :)

My simple strategy is to create wiki content I love and I have been so happy to see that others are doing the same: adding amazing stuff to the wiki. Thank you for that and keep it going: let's make the wiki a place all miniaturists love.

Hoping you will get some mini treasures from Santa :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.