Friday, May 21, 2010

Interviewing Debbie, our new Facebook moderator

The other day I told you about our new Facebook page moderators, Debbie and Linda and I realized I had not interviewed her yet so it was about the time to do it. Debbie is not only promoting MTW at Facebook but in her site and she has been among the biggest traffic sources since the beginning of the wiki which I am very thankful :). So let's start the interview...
Hi Debbie! How does it feel to be a new moderator in our Facebook page? It was an honour to be asked. I'm always looking for Mini Links, to share with everyone and I also have a Mini Link Blog, where I share all the links I find.

Tell a little about yourself: who you are, where do you come from and what do you do? Do you have any hobbies other than miniatures?
My names Debbie, I originate from Greenwich, London. Lived in Kent for 18 years and moved to Wales 5 years ago. Married to my Hubby for 21 years and have two teenage sons. I make Dolls House Miniatures and breed Miniature Shetland Ponies. You can see I am obsessed with all things Mini.

Haha :). When and how did you start doing miniatures?
I started making Miniatures in 1989, after my Parent's presented me with a large hand built Georgian House for Christmas. I didn't have a Dolls House as a Child and was more of a Tom Boy, climbing trees and playing with a Train set.

Large Vegetable Board 1:12th Scale What is your latest / next mini-project?
I am currently working on a Diagon Alley Street Scene, which includes The Apothecary, Flourish & Blotts and Eeylops Owl Emporium and a separate Room Box of "Honeydukes" Sweet Shop. My next project is going to be a Witches Hat Shop. Pictures can be seen on my blog page.

Very personal projects :). How did you find Mini Treasures wiki and what is your favorite page in the wiki? What would you like to see in the wiki in the future? I've been a member of the Mini Wiki since it was first set up. I don't have a favourite page as the Wiki is being added to all the time.
Thanks for the interview and thanks for boosting Mini treasures wiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.